At A Shear Encounter we believe in making you look and feel your absolute best. Our salon is equipped with the most advanced products & tools, upscale amenities, and a team that is committed to delivering a legendary service experience. Our service providers are at the forefront of the beauty industry. We emphasize the importance of technical skill development, professional growth, and career advancement.
A Shear Encounter has over 35 years of growth and consists of team of highly trained stylists, color specialists, and technicians who have excelled in an industry that is highly competitive and challenging. The rigorous training and high expectations of our staff maintains a prolific creative energy that flows from our team to client and beyond. A Shear Encounter attracts upscale professionals who know what they want and expect perfection. The Boutique Salon & Spa decor and moderate pace evokes a serene Salon or Spa experience, where clients find a haven of calm and expected indulgence.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Services
- What Form Of Payment Do You Accept?
- All major credit cards accepted. We accept personal checks. Gratuities cannot be added to credit cards
- When Should I Arrive For My Appointment?
- We require a 15 minute arrival prior to disrobe and start relaxing to ensure you receive your full scheduled time. Should you arrive late, it is possible your treatments may be shortened to allow your therapist to meet the next appointment on time
- What If I Have To Cancel My Appointment?
- If you must cancel or change your appointment, we kindly ask that you do so at least 24 hours in advance. Packages require 48 hour notice in order to avoid 100% charge. This policy also applies to A Shear Encounter gift card holders